Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Assignment 6




There hasn't been a post for two weeks, sorry I got caught up with jury duty and then summer school finals came around, but its all donezo! Back to the fun stuff, yuck no more charcoal/ink/pastel. Since its mid week I have a short activity thats seems kind of fun.

I took this directly from "Design Sketching" by Erik Olofsson and Klara Sjolen. The marker work is so expressive, it'd be cool if we duplicate something like this.

Theme: Expressive Markering
Objective: Replicate one of the above sketches with emphasis on replicating the rendering

Render: As shown above or try technique on your own sketches
Level of Sketch: As demonstrated above
Due: Sunday

I'm think about starting a mini project before school starts, maybe a shaver or mouse. Not sure yet, but if it goes through, it will probably follow through until the beginning of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment